Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Growing.

Finally I'm here to blog once again. I've been rather moody or even unconfident past few day for really no reason after something happen. But anyway , I picked a smart choice at the end , think out of the box. Think maturely to walk a sanely way! An optimize Addie is back..! =)

Thank you so much to the boyfriend who always trying to cheer me up when I fall into bad feeling. And so sorry cause you are the most suffer once the emotion controlling me. I am a bad emotion controller seriously.

And another hand I want to thanks a thousand lots to my two best babes , Serina and Gie. Both of you are never fail to comfort me when I getting down and thanks for you all supporting. I'm glad to have both of you as my friends. *muakz*





Anything was happen were already passed ,
I don't care it anymore.