Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Lovely Italianate Date.

9 September 2009 , Wednesday
090909

It was a very special day which only happen once in our life time. Forced the boyfriend to celebrate that day with special condition with me. Ask him to bring me to a romantic place which I think they are for have some good time there. teeheee. Finally decided to go Italiannies at the end , loves their place and foods since the last time went there with my ladies.

But , seem they were already changed the menu. I couldn't found any familiar meal that I craving seriously. So , ended up order a seafood pasta and a bowl of soup. I was rather regret for order a bowl instead of a cup , cause it's quite large as it could share with more than two person. And conscientiously the meals doesn't really taste good for me this time round. But not to forget their Grape Shake are yum , a very nice beverage. =)



*PS: Photos are not taken by me , but that's Grape Shake in the picture.





You gave me a very lovely 090909 ,
thank you so much dear.
teeheee. =)