Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, August 28, 2009

Being An Unique Scorpio.


Went out for dinner at Caffee House again but with the only one lady , Gie Gie last night. It was the first meeting without Serina. *sigh* We will get there to have our ladies night again "soon"..!! Had yummy foods and gossip session as usual , off to my house after the dinner as well. Surfing net while we chit-chatting in my room but no cam-whore this time round. *weird* lolx.

Suddenly , I saw someone post a quiz on facebook with some familiar words. In my first consciousness , I was thinking whether it's came out from Miss.L or maybe Mr.N after he or her read my blog or what-so-ever. It drive me so darn angry at first and then I did some fight back. Cause I felt those words are my thoughts for someone I love , but they stealled it and convert the sentences to show that how "lovely" they are. It is so ewwwww.




Don't ever try to mess up with any Scorpio ,
we are hard-liner and unthinkable!

I don't want to step in a meaningless battlefield.



So please , back off..!!