Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, August 14, 2009

Essentiality Manners.



I used to bring out my happiness and lovingness as what I want to have everyday on my every post before. I want a peaceful and a place that marking down my meaningful memory' blog. But I have to brake it the first time ever , "you guys" really mess me up! I tried to hold my emotion every times , but "you guys" keep made those unhappy stuff happen over and over again!

As human basically knowledge , things that we don't want called rubbish. Don't "you guys" think that throw a rubbish to a human is naturalness ? I don't think these acts will come out from a basically human cause it's really meanness.

Words came out from mouth are easily to pulled someone down like me. Maybe some times "you guys" doesn't meant it , but "you" hurting me so badly! I am not that "smart" as "you guys" , I couldn't get or even I don't really want to know. So , don't judge me or talking me on back!

"You guys" did it to me , not only one time. I'd more than enough to take it all over and over again! I know no one is unexceptionable as me too , but I never do these things on "you guys" , never ever! Cause I know it's really hurt some one who crush into. So , please stop these stupid meanness!


Sorry to the boyfriend have to receive the bad treatment when the bad temper finding some where to run out. And yet , I've been very upset that you do nothing while things happening as well. As things already passed , I hope it will not be happen again , please.




I just want peace.