Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, August 17, 2009

Uncontrollable Splurging.


3 dresses.
2 tops.
2 heels.

Oh my gosh..!! It was what I bought within past few weeks! I am sacrificing for the Mega Sales seriously. And guest what? They're only some outfit yet already cost me more than five hundred! Never spending like this except for the every Chinese New Years. I think better control myself before getting bankrupt. LOL. But there are lots of stuffs haven't grab yet on my wish list and the sales still going on until the end of this month. So , just let me out of control for a few more weeks please. teeheee.
Went Bangsar to hunted some nice outfits again with the boyfriend yesterday. Thanks to my boy for being best shopping companion always , his advise are very useful some times. =)




12 August , Wednesday
Caught G.I.Joe: The Rise Of Cobra that night with the boyfriend. As what the trailer show , it was an exciting and high-technology' movie. Another awesome movie of this year I would say. *thumbs up =)




15 August , Saturday
Watched On His Majesty's Secret Service with the gang at night this time round. The movie wasn't that hilarious as I expected , the storyline is quite muddle as well.





Spending money is always the best way to cheer human up!
No good no good.. *evil laugh*