Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Things I Want.

Sorry for the lacking update once again , routinely tediousness life is killing me and my precious time slowly. It's like an old video tape keep playing on everyday. Gosh! Some body willing to surprise me please ? =(

Had a BBQ night at house with family members and few relatives on last Sunday. I'm sure I gonna become a chubby fatty soon! LOL. And thanks to the boyfriend for being so circumspect. teeheee. Went for swimming after the late dinner around 10pm. Had fun with the another couple as we play some game over there. LOL.



Yea , I gonna catch this movie tonight!

I like to watch movie on Wednesday cause we paid the normal price but enjoy the twin seat! So , why not ? =)






Tonight gonna be a good good night. =)