Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, August 01, 2009

We're never apart in our Heart.

My charming lady ever.



28 July 2009 , Tuesday
The day I will never forget. It was the day she leave and moving further of her life to New Jersey. Taken leave that day for send her off to airport. I was unusually quiet that day , heavy-hearted were more than ever while on our way to airport. The spirit got from bad to worse once reached there. Loads of memory seems keep playing on in my mind. But the time passed by were too fast , it was the last farewell before she walked in to departure gate. We hug each other tightly and after she said "I don't believe that you won't cry", our tears flow like uncontrollable. I'll never forget that moment and I know I gonna miss this girl very badly. We watched her walked in to the departure gate alone , tears wasn't listen to me anymore. When she finding the reception , I staring her back and I told Choy Ha "The road of the future , she have to walk by herself". Her shadow disappear slowly at the same time.


Finally received her message as she was reached Taiwan in the night time. The smile finally came back to me as well. Life goes on as usual in the next day though , I still missing her so much. Suddenly , she signed in msn. I was so happy and we had a conversation awhile too. Although it was the short one but it's really enough to cheer me up for the entire day.


I calculate and assumed the time she would reached New Jersey in the morning of Thursday. But I never get any news about her and then I started to worried. Couldn't concentrate on anythings in the whole morning seriously. Until , she on msn in her new house around 2pm which is midnight for her over there. Request web cam to view her immediately. And I finally saw her once again through the smartest gadget. She was success to cheer me up once again. =)



The first time web cam with her before she leave.






Words below here for you , my dearest friend Serina.

The first time we met was the year 2001 , can you image we being best friend for 8 years already? Do you still remember those moments we spent together? Those were the day , we gossip while teachers were teaching and we got scold from them always. We been the noisemaker in the class cause we chat and laugh very louder all the time. It's really hard to be silent while we stuck together right? Day after day , we seem created a communication ourselves to treat each other. And I found sharing and caring to each other being routinely for us. You are the only one I can depend on after graduate from high school. The one always on my best friends list and I'll never delete , don't ever try to escape! We will be here for you , never runaway too. =)


Lastly , I want you to take very very good care of yourself. Run for the journey and future that you want to. The importantly , please don't forget us as your friends and keep in touch with us forever. Because I'll be very upset if you saw my photo but forget my name someday. It will be really hurt for me. All the best , my dear.





I missing you so much.