Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Living My Life Without Being One.

Sorry for the really slow update peeps. I've been quite out of mood for no reason recently. Alright , lets fresh back some memory now. Went Solaris's Tenji with the gang for celebrate friend's birthday on last Friday night. We had supper buffet over there. Their foods doesn't appetitive me actually , personally feel Sangrila is better. But we all still ate a lots as the paid were worthily. LOL. That's the reason that not much photos taken that night as well.


The birthday boy and girl.






This fattie trying to cover her stupid face. LOL.



Last Saturday was my off day again , and I am craving for shopping session always. Decided to did some shop over Bangsar but there's no one were able to accompany me at first. While I just want to give up , "Wei Tien has just signed in" appear on my lappie. And yeah , both of us got there finally. Headed to Bangsar and had our brunch at MC D around 1.30pm. It's time to grabbed after the meal for sure. We step in almost every boutiques within 5 hours if not mistaken. I only bought a dress and a top this time round but satisfied as well.
Sunday , had BBQ plaza as dinner with family members at the night time. A simple yet lovely family day once again. =)




Will continue soon.