Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ladies Night - Coffee House

Finally managed to met all my best girl friends up on the night time of Tuesday. It was the very first time we met together after we graduate from high school. And I realize being late seem to be one of my bad habit now cause I was late again! Apologize to all my ladies for waiting the slowpoke. LOL Had lots of fun for sure and took ton of photos as well. I am kinda lazy to type now , so , lets photos to do the talking again! =)



Gie and me before went out.



I love their decoration so much! Romanticism ♥











Part of our meals.











My ladies.



We look like shooting in studio! Posing posing! LOL

















All of us.



My house became second round again after the dinner.









Today is my dearest Gie Gie's 21st birthday! Wish you all the best and may all your wishes come true ♥


Sorry for the wordless post. I am so so lazy now! ish
Good night peeps. =)