Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekend

Hi there , as I mentioned before , I'll update some post about my life.
So , here we go! =)

On my last Friday , the boyfriend and I suddenly craving for swimming so much. So we called few of our closer friends to join us together after knocked off. Unfortunately , all of them were not available on that time! I was so moody after all then decided not going anywhere that night. However the boy called and ask both of us went for swim first , then the rest might join us after they were free. Prepared myself as fast as I can then headed to Botak's condominium around 9.30pm. Bumped into the pool and enjoyed ourselves though water of the pool are freaky cold! Liang came for looked us up instead of join us! In the end , there are only both of us swim at that night! Finished swim session at the time around 11pm inch , it's time for supper! Got home and clean up myself once again then being piggie at the time 1am.

Woke up pretty late in the next day , luckily that was my off day. Make an appointment and had a facial in the noon. Had mummy home-cooked with family members as our dinner. The simple yet lovely Saturday. Here is some of my cutie nephew's photos taken at that night.

He love playing in this balls-pool so much.


Look alike with his father!



Sunday , stuck with the boyfriend in the morning as usual. Went to Jeff's house in the noon , Auntie Rose prepared some dessert as they planed on Saturday night in the "yam cha" session that I missed. *yum yum , thanks Auntie~* And they planed to swimming after dessert! So yeah , got home and prepared my stuff then off to the pool again! Had 4 peoples join us this time round include the one who came and just looked for us before. Jeff (the one who always late,LOL) bumped into around 7pm as well. Had home-cooked-food which prepared by Botak's wife as our dinner in their house. I was hungry like hell that time and the food are very delicious until I ate two plate rice! No more second round after all cause we were exhausted that time. Got home and slept quite early that night in case I won't become zombie in the next day. LOL...


That's all about my weekend , actually , I love this kind of life so much although I was exhausted and yet that's full of excitement! =)


♥ ♥ ♥



*Happy birthday Sueann.
May your dreams come true