Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The New One.

I'd deleted the old blog and brand a new one again right here. Sorry for the inconveniences. I am apologize to you all.

Now , I would like to start a new blogging style which totally different with before. Will post up and sharing some meaningful article I have read or my experience or even photo with meaningful impression which I think they are. Why I have to do so?
It's all because of my sister. She start to blog and posting some meaningful article which remind us something we had read even we may know before. But this stressful world might make us slowly forget those meaning of our life. Her blog impression me so much. So now , I am learning from her and trying to improve myself to another level of my life.
And for sure , I'll random post up some my routine life as well.

Half of the year 2009 is now gone forever.
Did your planing is on your way smoothly as you expected? Or are you regret for something?
Anyhow , we have to let go all those pass and start a well planing of our goal for the rest of year 2009. Add oil and good luck to you guys!