Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Respectability



The little girl who speech in the video is Micheal Jackson's daughter at memorial. Although there are only few words and yet I've been impact from her so much. Can you image a petite who just 11 years old though have to stand out and face those mass media for the sooth of her father has been passed away?

However , there are some of peoples think that's a fake SHOW or she have to do that in order and many more comments I saw. I would like to tell those peoples , please , use your common sense! Don't you think that should be funny to face your father has passed away? Maybe you are not Micheal Jackson's super fans as me too but do respect people! That's basically knowledge of life!

Sorry for those are reading my blog but not type of people that I mentioned just now. Maybe I am too over and yet that's real pop out in my mind when I was reading those comments. I do believe they are meaningless even soulless or what-so-ever , don't ever have LOVE in their life.


Lastly , rest in peace Micheal Jackson. The King Of Pop. There are no others can be replace you in this world. Thanks for gave us so much nice music and amusements. We will never forget you.


Signing out.