Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Conversation Between Ladies.

Had a little conversation with my beloved ladies on msn last night. Serina , Maggie and me. This two girls are my best girl friends ever , we met and being best friends more than 7 years! As usual , we will chat non stop once three of us stuck together. But yet , we did something different this time round. We express out what we wish to say to each other , something which bury in our deeper heart but never shout out.



Serina : Gie & Ting.... Sorry that sometimes I keep talking about my family's thing that makes me unhappy. I din mean it. Sometimes I just need to shout out by telling my friends only , after saying all out I will feel much more better... I know I might make you all feel troubled or irritated... Hope you all can understand.. I'm just shouting out.. Cause they really make me heartache headache... But after shout all out , I will think of their good things also de..


Maggie : Na & Ting... Sorry that sometimes I keep talking about my things..... like someone.... I know I very trouble..... But I need you all to listen.....


Me : Both of you are my best buddies ever.. I willing to listen you all.. Sorry sometimes I might like ignored your things.. But I still heart you all.. Really.. I love you all.. hehe.. muakz..


That is what we were talking about last night. It's rather touching for me , maybe I never heard these this kind express from them. But for sure , in our deeper heart we all heart each other so much...


friendship forever




Going to meet them up later on!
Ladies shopping night of us!