Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Their Voice.

Few weeks ago , I'd receive a mail from my friend regarding of the voice of pets or 10 promises of you and them. It's rather touching , cried when I am reading it. Deeply felt the meaning of the mail want to bring to because I having a pet too. Now I am going to sharing this mail to you all.



MY life is transient , every single separate or abandon is the most painful for me. Always remember that before you bring ME home.





Give ME some times or patient to understand that what you want from ME.





Place your trust on ME. It's crucial to ME for being well.



Please don't get mad too long or even lock ME up as punishment. You might have your job , a lot of entertainments or your friends. But I have only you.



Talk to ME some times , I might not understand your words though. But I know , your voice and you is be with ME.



No matter how you treat ME , I'll never forget you.



Every time you hit on ME , remember that I having an acuteness teeth which easily crush the bone of your hand. But I never choose to hurt you.



Before you scold ME for being any bad things. Have you ever thinking whether I'm hungry or I been very long time never running below the sunshine or even I'm getting old and weak?



We faced with the same fact that you and ME will getting old. Do take good care for ME when I'm get old and weak.



Please be with ME when I'm going to leave you forever. Please don't give any excuse because I need you so much. There are only you who make ME faced the fact easier. And please don't forget ME , I 'll love you forever.



Have you ever think about what is in your pet's mind? I did. Always wondering what of my lovely dogie thinking when I'm young. Those were the day , I tried to test my pet whether he really understand my feeling or not. I remember that day , I pretend I'm upset and crying in front of him. Miraculous happen , he came nearly me and lean beside my leg. It's real like he wanna accompany and comfort me! I never forget that moment.
I writing this article and wishing all of you can really take good care for your pets. THEY have nothing except YOU..